The new SunCatcher X Series™ can give you the freedom to loosen the ties to your land-bound concerns. Four inclined loungers on the 24 SS provide plenty of comfortable full-length seating. Take an evening cruise aboard a luxurious X24 SS and you'll understand....life is better when you're on the water.
- Full wrap-around family room comfort is achieved with the optional bow couch insert. Optional snap-in carpet can be purchased for bow, cockpit, or stern area separately.
- Large storage area under the starboard lounger cushion is easily accessed.
- Flush mounted docking and navigation lights, rounded corners and newly designed stylish exteriors add to the curb appeal of the SunCatcher X Series™.
- Deck Length: 23 ft. 11 in.
- Deck Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Pontoon Gauge: 0.080
- Nosecone Gauge: 0.100
- Log Size: 23 in. x 25 in.
- Package Length: 31 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 101 in.
- Package Width: 102 in.
- Dry Hull Weight: 2420 lb.
- Package Weight: 3960 lb.
- Max HP: 150
- Max Weight Cap: 2250 lb.
- Number of Persons: 12
- Fuel Capacity: 37 gal.
- Color Options: Burgundy, Bronze, Black or Blue
Yamaha Motor Options
Construction & Components
- 23" x 25" .100 Gauge Performance Logs with Closed Cell Flotation Foam
- Double Plated .100 Gauge Nose Cones
- .125 Gauge Spray Deflectors On Nose Cones
- Widebody Design w/ 8' 6" width
- Heavy Duty Deck Extrusions 16" On Center
- Upgraded Heavy Duty All Aluminum Welded Motor Pod
- Rounded Front & Rear Decks
- Radiused Deck Trim
- Marine Grade Pressure Treated Plywood Deck w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Through Bolted Floors to Deck Extrusions
- Full Length Under Deck Performance Shield
- 37 Gallon Built-In Fuel Tank w/ EPA Diurnal System
- Three 12 Volt Accessory Outlets
- Floor Level Courtesy Lights
- Breakers Instead of Fuses
- Ambient Floor Lighting
- Flush Mounted Navigational & Docking Lights
- Roto Molded Furniture w/ Rain Drain Channel Under Cushions for Dry Storage
- Chaise Lounge Style Couch with Under Seat Storage (Bow Starboard)
- Short Chaise Lounge Style Couch (Across from Helm)
- Two Custom Rear Facing Loungers
- Pop Up Changing Under Port Rear Facing Lounger
- Interior Furniture Vinyls have TAS-1 Advanced Vinyl Protection
- Marine Grade Vinyl Flooring
- Lift Up Gates with Stops and Finger Guards
- Anodized Deck Rails and Trim
- ABS Table (4 Cup Holders) for Front Couch Area
- 9 Total Cup Holders (Not Including Table)
- Contoured Bimini Top with Boot
- 1.25" Aluminum Bimini Top Frame w/ Quick Release Support Arms
- Rear Entry with 4 Step Boarding Ladder
- Center Log Storage
- Starboard Fiberglass Reinforced Console w/ Speedo, Tach, Trim and Fuel Gauge (Blue Back Lit)
- Molded Tinted Plexiglass Windscreen
- Tilt Wheel with Power Steering
- Marine Grade Horn
- Sony Satellite Compatible Stereo w I-Pod / MP3 Jack and USB Port
- Upgraded Speakers
- Flush Mount Garmin Echo 200 Fish Finder
- Yamaha Deluxe Binnacle Controls
- Yamaha Cables
- Yamaha Key Switch
- Luxurious Fully Adjustable Captain's Chair
- 4 Mooring Cleats
- Battery Trays
- Fire Extinguisher
- Mooring Cover Standard
- Fuel Separator
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein, specifications and measurements are approximations and subject to variances. G3 Boats does not guarantee such accuracy and can't be held liable for any errors or any reliance upon this information. Optional equipment shown in some photographs.