With the 254 LE3 from REGENCY®, you’ll find everything you need to lie back, relax and relish every moment on the water.
See, this is where cares and concerns get left on the shoreline as you take off for your personal oasis. Where family and friends graciously come together for cold drinks, good food and great comraderie. Where even the most elegant get-togethers can turn into a fast-paced getaway with a simple throw of the throttle.
So, find that quiet cove and host the perfect soirée. Spend quality time with close family and friends. And bask in how simple, relaxing and elegant the 254 LE3 can make any excursion.
- Styling: The 254 LE3 presents a unique, refined look with graceful curves, lustrous powder-coated railings and logs and vibrant fencing.
- Craftsmanship: More than just stylish, the 254 LE3 features carefully crafted details and creature comforts throughout to ensure years of exciting and relaxing get-togethers.
- Mooring Cover: Slip off the snapless mooring cover when you're ready to set out on your excursion. And at the end of the day, it's easy to re-install it to protect the entire interior (and bow) in the slip, on the road and at home.
- Camera: Whether navigating a busy marina or keeping a watchful eye on those in the water while tucked in a quiet cove, the rear-facing camera features a console-mounted display for easy, at-a-glance viewing.
- Port Chair: The deluxe port chair invites you to sit back and enjoy the feel of the wind in your hair through a spirited cruise, or lean it back with the sun on your face as you relax away the day.
- Three 26" performance logs with two lifting strakes each meld perfectly with the 300-horsepower rating for optimal performance during leisurely or spirited cruises.
- Length: 27 ft. 5 in.
- Deck length: 25 ft. 1.5 in.
- Deck width: 102 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 300 hp
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 25 ft. 4 in.
- Pontoon log diameter: 26 in.
- Pontoon log material: 0.100 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1725 lb.
- Max. weight capacity: 2540 lb.
- Interior depth: 29.5 in.
- Approx. weight: 3660 lb.
- Approx. package weight: 6160 lb.
- Package height: 8 ft. 8 in.
- Package width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing length: 35 ft. 3 in.
- Storage length: 34 ft. 9 in.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NEW larger fuel capacity
- 10+LIFE™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + provisions for transfer to a second owner
- NMMA® certified
- Aft-facing camera
- Color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/LED lights, boot & power up & down feature
- Exclusive Rail-Lock™ snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/total bow coverage
- LED-enhanced navigation & docking lights
- Dramatic LED accent lighting to highlight the full-length of the pontoon exterior
- Lighted drink holders
- Self-closing magnetic-latch bow & aft gates
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foams for all-day comfort
- 4 pop-up mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Removable molded windscreen
- Sleek, heavy-duty fiberglass console on elevated platform w/simulated wood non-skid mat
- Multifunction gauges w/tachometer, water pressure, trim, voltmeter, speedometer & fuel
- Lowrance® HDS-7 depth finder w/rear camera video display
- Deluxe sport steering wheel
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/dash-mounted remote & 4 strategically located, lighted speakers for optimal sound throughout
- Flip-out drawer
- Designated mobile phone holder
- Below-console cooler storage space w/door (cooler not included)
- Back-lit switch panels
Construction & Exterior
- Available w/Charcoal fencing w/Black powder coating, Storm Blue fencing w/White powder coating or Pearl White fencing w/Bronze powder coating
- 3 powder-coated 26" (66 cm) diameter high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Powder coated Bimini top hardware, deck brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- Distinctive 3-dimensional REGENCY® side graphics
- All upholstery foam wrapped w/moisture-barrier to prevent moisture intrusion
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- 1-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum floor support
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Stylized, powder coated 1.25" (3.2 cm) aluminum fence rails for a distinctive look, strength & durability
- Elevated fence panels for drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/oversized insert & corner castings
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- Lighted storage throughout
- Blue LED courtesy lighting throughout interior—around couch bases, drink holders & speakers
- Blue exterior accent LED lighting along pontoon logs & under water lighting aft
- 1 Interstate® cranking battery & 1 house battery w/mounting trays
- 2-bank onboard battery charger
- Easy-to-access automotive-style fuse panel
- 12V outlets
- NEW oversized, adjustable, reclining & swiveling port bucket seat w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Pop-up changing room in port bow couch arm
- Luxurious cool-touch, padded woven flooring
- Wraparound port bow lounge w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lighted lockable storage, lighted floor drink holder, 12V outlet & pop-up changing curtain in arm
- Wraparound starboard bow lounge w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lighted lockable storage, lighted floor drink holder & 12V outlet
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel helm seat w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- NEW port & starboard aft couches w/deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrests, lighted lockable storage, lockable arm storage & lighted floor drink holders
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.4 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment
- Full-width aft swim platform w/simulated teak flooring
- Plush soft-touch upholstery
- Removable table w/soft-touch non-slip surface, molded-in drink holders & tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- NEW large 4-step powder coated boarding ladder w/framed platform & tall grab rails
- 3 pontoon logs for extra lift, buoyancy, speed & handling
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
- Mercury® Verado® 250 L Verado® Pro FourStroke 4.8" 1.85:1
- Mercury® Verado® 300 L Verado® Pro FourStroke 4.8" 1.75:1
Comfort, Safety & Convenience Options
- Propane BBQ grill (rail mounted)
- Tandem-axle trailer w/brakes on both axles, custom aluminum wheels & matching wheel/spare tire kit (additional freight charge applies for standalone trailer purchase)